The Who & Why
Naked Organs was founded by a diverse group of family and friends including Indigenous share holders in Southern Alberta in 2022.
Coming from a background of health, wellness and a passion for the cattle industry in Alberta we know what many dont...yet. That is bison, beef and their organs meats are some of the most nutrient dense and bioavailable whole foods humans can utulize.
But we, like most people don't find eating organs the funnest, tastiest or most convenient.
With all that in mind, we set out to tackle a few key issues to offer our consumers something truly amazing.
- We wanted to offer our consumers an alternative source of getting the benefits and nutrients of organ meats conveniently through a freeze dried and capsuled supplement method.
- We wanted our consumers to feel like the products they purchased were contributing to an even more sustainable cattle industry here in Canada.
- We wanted our consumers to have confidence that the products they are getting were 100% organic and come from grass fed and finished ruminent animals. And come from local Alberta farmers and producers.
- We wanted our consumers to be able to acheive health and welness without breaking bank to do it. Our business model and products were designed to put money back in our consumers pockets.
- We wanted to offer our consumers more options, which in our case includes Bison, the original ruminent animal our first nations brothers and sisters hunted and cherrised for thousands of years.
In a nut-shell Naked Organs beleives our products should be "O'Naturel" (Naked so to speak) wtih N.O bullshit, we hope you enjoy.